Latest Unit Sold: #05-02 on 09-Jun-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 27-02-2021: Book an Appointment to view Parkwood Residences Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 25-11-2020: Check out the E-Brochure of Parkwood Residences
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Read more about North-East
- 21-06-2020: Check out the Elevation Chart of Parkwood Residences
- 08-06-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 20-05-2020: Read more about Parkwood Residences Developer
- 10-05-2020: Latest Floor Plan updated
- 25-04-2020: View the Site Plan of Parkwood Residences
- 06-04-2020: Parkwood Residences Gallery updated
- 22-03-2020: Check out the E-Brochure of Parkwood Residences
- 04-03-2020: Read more about Hongang and Serangoon URA Master Plan
- 18-02-2020: Check out the Amenities of Parkwood Residences
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
Parkwood Residences is developed by Oxley Garnet Pte Ltd, the fully-owned subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Ltd. Oxley Group is a Singapore home-grown property developer with strong track record and multi-awards winner. Oxley Group portfolio include residential, commercial and hospitality projects, and as part of the group expansion strategy, the group currently have business presence across 11 geographical market overseas.
Parkwood Residences is located at Yio Chu Kang Road part of Upper Serangoon in District 19, it is one of Singapore’s established town with diversify commercial amenities, residential type and employment opportunities. It is near to Kovan MRT Station, Hougang MRT Station and Serangoon MRT Station. Parkwood Residences is also easy accessible via Tampines Expressway (TPE), Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Parkwood Residences.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Parkwood Residences are on a first come first serve basis.
Parkwood Residences is a 18 exquisite units condo located at Yio Chu Kang Road in district 19 Singapore. The development has single tower of 5 storey building sitting on a land size of 14,133 square feet. Parkwood Residences comprises of 3 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms configuration and one Penthouse unit. The project is expected to obtain TOP by 31 December 2023 and legal completion by 31 December 2026.
Parkwood Residences is located at a strategic location in district 19 with short drive to many amenities around the neighbourhood. There are plenty of shopping and dining option available for its future residents. Shopping Mall such as myVillage, Hougang Mall, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, The Seletar Mall, Nex, Heartland Mall – Kovan, Junction 8 and AMK Hub, eateries such as Chomp Chomp Food Centre, Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre and Kovan Market & Food Centre are all within short drive from Parkwood Residences.
In terms of connectivity, Parkwood Residences is within close proximity to Kovan MRT Station, Hougang MRT Station and Serangoon MRT Station. Drivers can easily access Parkwood Residences using the nearby Tampines Expressway (TPE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
There are more than 20 prestige education institute around Parkwood Residences, from Primary School to Secondary School to International School and also Junior College. There are also parks and nature amenities within close proximity for outdoor activity. The upcoming Defu Industrial City is less than 10-minutes drive away from Parkwood Residences to offer more employment opportunities.
Parkwood Residences is a rare development that are able to provide all the necessary needs and conveniency to its future residents yet still maintain very good privacy and peaceful living environment as it is only limited to 18 residential units.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Parkwood Residences.
Book An Appointment to view Parkwood Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parkwood Residences Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.